Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Update

We had a wonderful weekend full of incredibly happy events and lots of family.


Trevor's brother B.J., his sweet wife Stacy, and their darling daughter Carli, were sealed in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple on Saturday. 


It was wonderful to see them become an eternal family. 



On Friday Trevor came home from work early so I was able to go to the temple to be there when Stacy went for the first time. 


It was the longest I have ever been away from Bridget.


A whole three hours.


Three hours doesn't sound too long, right?


I didn't think so either.


But apparently it was long enough.


Bridget chose the only time I wasn't within 30 feet of her to rollover for the first time!


Twice actually!


And guess what? She hasn't rolled over since. 


Believe me, I have tried to coax her to it. 


At first I felt a little betrayed. 


How could she go and roll over when I wasn't there?


Then I realized, it was really special for Trevor to be able to be the sole witness and get to experience her great developmental milestone. 


He was so excited to tell me all about it. 


And I am sure I will be there for other big events in her life.
As long as I don't leave her side, not even for three hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment