Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy

Anniver-Birth-date-5-months!


This sweet girl is 5 whole months old today!


-Bridget is doing much better with solid food. She still eats mostly avocado but we have sweetened things up a bit with apples as well.
The consistency of her diapers have changed... I always enjoy new adventures....or so I thought. 


-She is getting good sitting up on her own.



-She rolls over periodically. I have now witnessed this for myself. Hizzah!


-She talks all the time, and is getting better at voice fluctuations.


-She LOVES to spit. The kind of spit where she pushes air and saliva through her lips. I think she does it because she likes the noise it makes. 
It's so dang cute, and even cuter when it tickles her nose.
She is so stinkin chunky, her legs are my favorite!
-She weighs 16.5 lbs.
As Grandma Ruthie says "She looks like a ball."


-She still prefers to be swaddled when she sleeps but unfortunately the biggest swaddle we could find has a weight capacity of 14 lbs:




-She LOVES to have her hands tickled. That's right I said hands. 
If she's tired and I tap the palms of her hands she usually falls right asleep.


I love discovering her little quarks.


I just can't get enough of her. 

2 comments:

  1. i changed my mind. i want to eat her thighs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had the same problem and found a solution that you may or may not want to use :http://julieandwill.blogspot.com/2008/06/blog-culture.html

    scroll down to read #6 #turtle sheet lol
    (this was 2008, don't judge the shoes lol)

    ReplyDelete