Friday, July 15, 2011

Did you know?!

The very last Harry Potter Movie came out last night?!
Of course you know. 
But did you go to an awesome Harry Potter party with a midnight showing? we did. Mostly because we wanted to dress up... and the Sweet Tooth Fairy made cauldron cakes for the party... AND we totally won prizes. Let me explain. 

Don't I make the best incredibly pregnant Dumbledore you have ever seen?

Best lookin Harry, smokin hot in his quidditch robes!
 So unfortunately I forgot to take pictures during the party, but it was put on by Launie at Gracious Rain. You can go to Launie's blog and check out some pictures of the event. For the past few months she has been collecting donations from businesses and etsy shops to give away as prizes. There were over 200 people there and everyone got a prize!

Trevor got an awesome fridge magnet that
makes sure everyone knows how you feel:                          I got this lovely Hogwarts 
                                                                                              crest necklace:

 There were also goodie bags on our seats in the theater full of: coupons, candy, pins, fake "dark mark" tattoos, MANY other treasures, and these fantastic crocheted finger puppets: (Dumbledore and Ron)
We had a blast!
And guess what? THE MOVIE WAS FANTASTIC!!! Seriously, it was by far the best Harry Potter movie! And you need to know, I judge these movies very harshly. I am a huge fan of the books and a not so big fan of the movies, but this one I feel like they finally did right. That review is even coming after staying up until 3:00AM and getting 3 hours of sleep last night, I usually hold that against the movie.
So Yes, I highly recommend Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.

4 comments:

  1. You are incredible. I LOVE your costumes. Looks like a lot of fun. Midnight viewings are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, you are hilarious. That's all I have to say about that. Love the wizard beard.

    ReplyDelete