Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Things are getting a bit tight around here

Mostly in the bum / thigh region.


I think it's time to move up sizes...again.
On to the 9 month+ clothes!

 
 I have said it before and I'll say it again: I love being the 4th girl in my family.

As a kid I was able to watch my older sisters and figure out what not to do (kidding Aleena) (sort of). 
I virtually flew under the radar and was considered perfect by my parents... right mom?

But now it's even better to be the youngest girl because every few months I get bags of hand me downs from my sisters girls for Bridget.
I have not had to shop once for this girl. 
I know, we are spoiled with a capitol "S"!!!

Just trying on a few of the goods.

 not impressed with the ladybug.

Look how stinking cute this dress is. 
My sister made it.

And yes, I let my daughter chew on the thing I use to suck out her boogies. I may just be setting her up for a life of nose picking, time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to say, "I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Man, I love being a turtle."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie!! It was so much fun to see you both in real life!! Thanks for coming to the baby shower. And by the way, I am making your "dice cakes" tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete