Monday, April 23, 2012

Dear Bridget,

You are 7 months old today! 
I would have sworn you were older, just in the last month you have become my little buddy. 
You respond to things I do and say. 
You make me laugh more than I make you laugh now. 
Speaking of which, you have the cutest laugh and are very ticklish! You especially love when daddy tickles you with his beard on your belly.


You have a sassy little personality.

You LOVE to sing songs, it makes me giggle to see how much you love "the wheels on the bus."


You are a pretty good eater, we are up to 2-3 solid meals a day. You definitely prefer oatmeal & yogurt, and sweet potatoes & carrots. If there is something you don't like the taste of you gag until you spit up....stinker!























You slept through the entire night last night for the first time!!! I put you to bed at 9:30pm and I woke up with a wet shirt at 5:00am, oh my milk jugs were so heavy. I had to get up and pump and then check three different times to make sure you were still breathing. You slept for 11 hours straight!!!
FYI, now that I know you can do it I will be expecting it.

You have become very curious and I am amazed how much you can get in to especially because you aren't crawling yet.


You have three teeth, all on the bottom.
Although your top gums are bulging like a couple of teeth are going to bust through any day. 
I am grateful you care about your oral hygiene:



I am so happy to have you in our lives. We thank God everyday for you and your sweet spirit. Can't wait to see what next month brings.

Love your guts,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh. Love her guts too. Can't believe she is 7 months. I still think of her as my newborn model with those eyes looking straight into my camera lense...You can't train that kind of talent.
    Want to see her in real life. I guess I will when she turns 1. By then she'll be walking with a little sassy waddle. I love Sass. Makes for great photography. No wonder you take so many cute pictures.
    xx

    ReplyDelete