Monday, September 10, 2012

The Last has Returned



My baby brother, Russell, has returned home from his mission in Colombia! 

He and I are exactly 5 years and 1 day apart. 
(He totally ruined my 5th birthday party by being born.... I have since forgiven him.)

My family, the Steeds, are super close. We all really like each other. And with us all living different places when we get together it's basically a non-stop party.

It is especially fun to have Doug and Russ back together, they are best friends and brothers and it's been 4 years since they were separated. 
Aren't they adorable?
And having four older sisters there isn't much about girls they don't know, which means they will be fantastic husbands. But currently they are both single... wink, wink.

Speaking of Doug, he made a couple of videos in anticipation for Russell's return, please enjoy:



4 comments:

  1. Love your fam. Have Doug marry Angie. Done and done. You want to be related don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I can't believe how many grandchildren there are!! My goodness! And I loved watching your mother dance. Sure makes me just want to hang out with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I know Zach and Trevor are practically brothers, but it would be pretty cool to actually be related... I have two single sisters, perfect because you have two single brothers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Steed Family, I also want to be part of the family... Wait I already feel like you're all family.... I think you Steed women are the most beautiful women in the world! And some good lookin boys too. Welcome home Russell! Loved the videos ( missed little Bridge in the videos of the steedlets

    ReplyDelete