Monday, May 16, 2011

My Dear Precious Angel,

I have some important business to discuss with you. 
Your dad and I have talked a lot about what your name should be. 
We take it very seriously because names are important, you will always have your name. 


I am thinking you must have had some part in this naming business because it has been so easy for me and Dad to agree on what you should be called. So unless there is some divine intervention and an angel appears to me to tell me we need to change your name, you will be:




Bridget Jude Millar




We know you need a significant name, and girlfriend, this name is special! Your name is after your grandmother, your daddy's mom. 
She is an incredible lady,one of the most nurturing women I know. She is the perfect example of unconditional love, she especially loves little children and is always surrounded by them.


Seriously little Bridge, You are one lucky lady, you have the best grandparents anyone could ever ask for... just you wait!


I love you.


Love, mom






8 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE her name! and I love that you call her Bridge, but I thought her middle name was going to be Nycole :) April, if I looked half as cute as you pregnant, I would think about it again! Can't wait to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great name, I bet grandma jude is really happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me that you'll insist on prounouncing it like the French.
    P.S. Is this a paisley or denim name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meags, I love that you asked that. But I will have to correct you on the termonology... it's lacy and plaid. But with Nycole's baby girlr named Paisley, I am loving the name Denim :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it! You look darling. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the name. very classy :) and you are gorgeous. i kind of hate you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. April! That is so cool! I love that name.

    ReplyDelete