Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 25: Picture of my day

A Picture of your day:






When people see my calendar they ask me what I am counting down to? Can't a girl just cross out the boxes so she knows what day it is?


So.... here I am today. In all my glory. Yes I have a full time office job where I am supposed to look professional. But lucky for me it was "Jersey Day." Today happens to be the day that Real Salt Lake (the Soccer Team) is playing for the Concacaf Championship. Now if you don't know what any of that means, don't feel bad, all I know is that my company (xango) are supporters so we were strongly encouraged to wear their jerseys today.



You better believe I am took full advantage of "jersey day"



-woke up after 8:00am threw on my jersey (well Trevor's jersey, it's bigger and more comfortably accommodates my ever swelling belly.)



- of course baseball hats go with jerseys so therefore I didn't need to wash my hair (score!)


- I may have gone with the 3 day old makeup look (gross, I know and to be honest it is 4 day old).

Here is a picture of a wall of my cubicle, I look at it everyday.





You may have thought after reading this "jersey day! how can it get any better then that?!" I would definitely agree with you, but it did get better! How? Well did you know that today happens to be Administrative Professionals Day. For Real, it is... who knew there was such a day?? I didn't.




So the flowers were such a happy surprise on my desk.



Please make sure you thank your administrative professionals today.








1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I missed this! Happy Admin Day! You are a rockin assistant!! Did you get some signed memorabilia?

    ReplyDelete