Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 22: I wish I were better

A picture of something you wish you were better at:

Hmmmmm..... that's a toughie, there are a lot of things I wish I were better at, but I guess if I had to pick two I would say:


Driving.



I am a self proclaimed bad driver, I know it. Come on, I'm from Utah aren't we all bad drivers here?


Although, I have never gotten a ticket and I didn't miss a single point on my driving or parallel parking test. But however; I do follow two closely, I drive at least 10 miles above the speed limit (I'm just keeping up with the flow of traffic), I totally slow down to look any time I see flashing red lights, and like the picture above I may be guilty of one or all of those "distractions" on a regular basis.



So, that's why I let Trevor drive.

You're Welcome.




The second thing I wish I were better at:



Singing.


I even try and spare Trevor my tone deafness...sometimes....when I'm feeling particularly nice. But that is more than I can say for my poor unborn child. Unfortunately it's with me at all times which includes the car, the shower, making dinner, and other random parts of the day. I have read babies can hear while in the womb, I just hope for it's own sake it's muffled.

1 comment:

  1. You're so funny, both of these things totally remind me of Kylie too, hilarious!

    Okay so my sister and I just started a Style/Decorate/Whatever Blog together and we would love to get a lot of followers! If you want to follow, you can go to the link: http://rolledupprettyandcutoffthoughts.blogspot.com/ and scroll down a bit, on the right hand side click the white "follow" tab I would love you forever. That would be so cool if we could get it well known.... it's just a little dream of mine ;) We want to open up a store one day, and maybe this would be good start?! Anyway April, keep up the Daily Posts! Maybe I'll do this.... ;)

    ReplyDelete