Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 24: Something I wish I could change

A picture of something I wish I could change:

No I don't wish to change this picture, because it is probably the coolest family picture....ever.



So what is it I want to change, you ask? I want the fact that this pretty good size group only gets to be together like twice a year... if we are lucky.

- 8 live in St. George

- 6 live in Las Vegas

- 3 live in Colorado

- 4 live in Salt Lake

- 1 lives in Rexburg

- 1 lives in Columbia


Yes I realize it could be worse, we could all live further away. But all I want is for my entire family to live in the same place. Is that so much to ask?


I mean look at us, it's obvious we get along great. And if a disagreement arises, we of course settle our differences with a little Mexican Wrestling.

No comments:

Post a Comment