Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Promise I'll Floss...Just Please NOOOoooo!!!

WARNING: The following post might be TMI...
I take great pride in my oral hygiene; feeling as though my smile is one of my best features, I would. But I am here to admit it:
My name is April Millar and I need a ROOT CANAL!!
gasp!
I will go through with it, just so I don't look like this lady in a few years:
(I mean I may still look like this when I am old with the bad lipstick and poofy hair, but at least when I pull down my lip [which everyone does often so this is legitimate], you will see all of my teeth instead of a gaping hole)

A year and a half ago my tooth chipped so I had a hole in my tooth. Even though I would floss food would always get stuck back there. Can you see it...?
I finally went to the dentist last week for the first time in three years! (I know Liz, be disgusted, it really is gross) And besides the little root canal I need to have, I had no cavities!! Yay for me!


In one week I will look like this guy:
(only prettier because I have long hair and I pluck my eyebrows)
Here for your viewing pleasure I am posting the grossest pictures I can find from a root canal:







Going along with the post theme of TMI, it's not fun to have the stomach flu the same time as your husband and only one bathroom, because then you both end up throwing up in the same toilet and there is disgusting stuff (that will make you throw up more) everywhere.
Merry Christmas
Eat Toffee

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh... that is so gross. Those last couple of pictures... eww. HA! I'm so sorry you have to go through that - GOOD LUCK! And I hope you and the hubby get better soon!

    ReplyDelete