Wednesday, October 3, 2012

HypnoBirthing Class

Hello my friends. I just wanted to announce that I will be starting HypnoBirthing childbirth education classes next week.

Tuesday Classes:
October 9, 16, 23, 30, Nov 6.
7:00-9:30pm

Draper Herbs for Health.
12154 South 700 East, Draper

Cost for the classes: $175. That includes HypnoBirthing the Mongan Method book, two deep relaxation CD's, handouts, and scripts.

Please email me at aprilinwaiting@gmail.com to begin the registration process and reserve your spot. 
Seating is limited so hurry!

Forward this information to anyone wanting the opportunity for a gentle, peaceful birth experience. 


(This method is incredibly beneficial for everyone; no matter if you desire an all natural, epidural, or cesarian birth.)

2 comments:

  1. Ohh man!!! I want to do this sooooooooooo bad but we live all the way in OC now!!! You should come and travel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. McKinley, I bet there are people out there that teach the class. You should totally do it, it is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete