Guess what? This is my 100th blog post!
Are you incredibly proud of me? I feel like I should have a give away or something, because that would be the appropriate thing to do, right?
Instead I will post about how today is my 2nd year Anniversary!!! Which is also very appropriate because he is the whole reason I started this blog. I mean, that's what any good Mormon wife does... write a blog.
Here we are two years ago.
For your pleasure I did some math for you:
- 4 years 8 months = since we met
- 3 years 7 months = since April wanted Trevor to ask her out
- 2 years 8 months 13 days = since out first date
- 2 years 8 months 13 days = since our first kiss (don't read too much into this math. Ok fine, you are right, I am a floozy, I kissed him on our first date!)
- 2 years 8 months 13 days = since Trevor believed we started dating
- 2 years 7 months 18 days = since April believed we started dating
- 2 years 7 months 7 days = since we told each other "I love you"
- 2 years 3 months 23 days = since we got engaged
- 2 years exactly = since we got married!!!!!!