Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 18: an insecurity

A picture of an insecurity:
I tenderly call it "The Box"

When I gain weight, this is where the magic happens.

I know I am not the only lady in the world with this... box. So if you are reading this and you may have a similar insecurity please know that I know what it's like to have patches in my jeans only in the crotch because of the ceaseless thigh rub, my muffin top could rival any bakery, and I have always had some "junk in the trunk" but I never realized I could be pregnant in my butt! I'm serious, my booty could rival any 9 month belly. I have been trying out some maternity clothes in the last week and I am almost to the point of putting the pants on backwards so the nice stretchy panel will give my bum some room.

3 comments:

  1. you are hilarious. and i like you a lot. and you're gorgeous. and i'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to tell you something that I heard once and LOVE! "Everyone's favorite part of the muffin is the top" ;) I think your beautiful and you're going to look soo good pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I suffer from the box as well. I loved the part of my pregnancy when my stomach finally stuck out more than my butt :)

    ReplyDelete